Camp Rick’s Place SFQC
Super Fun Quality Camp
.Survival Skills, Art Programs, Horses, Ax Throwing, Wood Working and Nerf Wars.
Campers age 8 to 14 welcome.
To register, click on the dates you are interested in below.
For scholarship information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Krysten at 910.364.9128
COVID-19 Camp Protocol:
We will be enforcing the following guidelines to aid in the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 at our Super Fun Quality (SFQ) Camps.
- We will have 30 campers registered for camps but will be working with them in groups of 10 or less.
- Temperatures of campers will be taken at drop off using a “no contact” thermometer.
- Temperatures of camp and RHF staff will be taken at the start of each shift.
- Masks will be required at any time campers are indoors with others (bring your own mask, disposables available for lost masks).
- We will follow the indoor guidelines set forth by the Federal Government, 113 square feet per person while indoors.
- A camp staff member will be assigned to each group of campers to assure they are following all sanitation protocols.
- A camp staff member will escort all campers to the restroom to ensure only one camper at a time will be in the restroom.
- Restrooms will be wiped down with cleaner after each use.
- Camp staff will ensure campers wash their hands for the required 20 seconds after each restroom trip.
- Every hour campers will be required to wash their hands for required 20 seconds.
- Every camper will be issued their own water bottle for the week.
- Hand sanitizer will be available during all activities.
- Spouts on coolers and mouthpieces on the water fountain will be wiped down after each use/water bottle fill.
- We have ordered large tents in order to be able to facilitate activities during inclement weather outside at a safe social distance rather than indoors.
- We have taken some past activities off of the agenda that are “high touch” or require campers to be in close contact for extended periods. ie: paintball (sharing protective face gear), tail tag (physically touching each other), classes held in our conference room (tent use).
The Rick Herrema Foundation (RHF) takes your safety and the safety of your children seriously. While RHF has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; we cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. All children attending SFQ Camp at Rick’s place will be required to have an additional waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian acknowledging the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that their child(ren) and themselves may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19. The waiver will also state they understand and agree that RHF is released from any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of RHF, its employees, agents, representatives, and participants, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in SFQ Camp.
Please feel free to contact us with any other questions or concerns by emailing email@example.com.
Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm with the options for early drop off and late pick up at additional cost. We also offer the option for a prepackaged lunch each day at an additional cost. Military and sibling discounts available.
Pricing & Add-ons
- 5% Military discount
- 5% Sibling discount
- Morning Care: $15/week (8am to 9am)
- Afternoon care: $30/week (4pm to 6pm)
- Boxed lunch: $30/week
Rick’s Place will grant refunds and perform camp changes only if received before or up to two weeks in advance of the first day of the camper’s scheduled week. After that due date we are not able to process any changes or refunds.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Click on a week below to register.
July 13-17, 2020
July 20-24, 2020
July 27-31, 2020