- This event has passed.
Family Fun Night
January 16 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
We will have to POSTPONE Rick’s Place’s first Family Fun Night of 2021 due to rain!!
But no worries, it will be just the next day, Saturday, January 16th at 1600-1900.
Rick’s Place mission is to bring our military families fun, quality activities. This fun evening will have music, yard games, hotdogs, bonfires, smores, and a special visit from Authentique Cafe, for their delicious hot cocoa and coffee!
Registration is CLOSED
Based of the NC Executive Order 188, small outdoor entertainment venues may continue to operate outdoors at 30% capacity.
Please check back soon for more upcoming events, and like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/rhfnow, for the latest about what’s happening at Rick’s Place.
- Every family will complete the new waiver with our COVID Disclaimer:
“RHF requires the government directives regarding COVID 19 to be followed by all parties on RHF property. RHF is practicing recommended hygienic protocols and following all government directives and requirements regarding COVID 19. This Waiver releases RHF from any liability or claim related to COVID 19.”
- Temperatures of every individual will be taken upon check-in. This includes employees, volunteers, and participants of all ages.
- Everyone is required to wash their hands upon arrival at Rick’s Place.
- Masks will be required for anyone over the age of 5 anytime a person is indoors, i.e. the restroom.
- Parents must escort all children to the restroom to ensure masks are worn while inside and the restroom touchpoints are wiped down with the provided gloves and disinfectant wipes after each use. Touchpoints are toilet handles, all door handles, faucet handles, and changing tables. This protocol is to be followed with the portapotty as well.
- Participants are expected to maintain social distance (6ft from anyone not in your immediate family) and wear a mask when maintaining a 6ft distance is not possible.