Family Work Day
May 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Rick’s Place will be hosting our Family Work Day to beautify park and walking trail development. It is a great volunteer opportunity for Service Members, Families, Veterans, and Community Members. All family members young and old are encouraged to come and join us!
5572 Shenandoah Drive, Fayetteville NC 28304
Saturday, May 22nd 10-1pm
LUNCH WILL BE OFFERED
Registration is REQUIRED!
If having any difficulties registering, please email Vicky@RHFnow.org or Kummer@RHFnow.org
Event Registration - Attendee
- Every family will complete the new waiver with our COVID Disclaimer:
“RHF requires the government directives regarding COVID 19 to be followed by all parties on RHF property. RHF is practicing recommended hygienic protocols and following all government directives and requirements regarding COVID 19. This Waiver releases RHF from any liability or claim related to COVID 19.”
- Temperatures of every individual will be taken upon check-in. This includes employees, volunteers, and participants of all ages.
- Everyone is required to wash their hands upon arrival at Rick’s Place.
- Masks will be required for anyone over the age of 5 anytime a person is indoors, i.e. the restroom.
- Parents must escort all children to the restroom to ensure masks are worn while inside and the restroom touchpoints are wiped down with the provided gloves and disinfectant wipes after each use. Touchpoints are toilet handles, all door handles, faucet handles, and changing tables. This protocol is to be followed with the portapotty as well.
- Participants are expected to maintain social distance (6ft from anyone not in your immediate family) and wear a mask when maintaining a 6ft distance is not possible.