- This event has passed.
Messy Monday at Rick’s Place
May 10 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Come Join Us at Rick’s Place for Messy Monday under the Pavilion!
Have things been a little tough for your precious ones during these difficult times?
Let’s make some time to have lots of fun and some mess in the wonderful world of art with no stress.
Sessions will be hosted by Kidcreate Studios. (https://kidcreate.com/fayetteville)
Messy Monday Series:
May 10th at 5:30pm
May 17th at 5:30pm
May 24th at 5:30 pm
Registration is REQUIRED for each week!
Rick’s Place, 5572 Shenandoah Dr, Fayetteville NC 28304
Registration is CLOSED for May 10th Session
If wanting to be placed on the waiting list, please email Vicky@RHFnow.org or Kummer@RHFnow.org
- Every family will complete the new waiver with our COVID Disclaimer:
“RHF requires the government directives regarding COVID 19 to be followed by all parties on RHF property. RHF is practicing recommended hygienic protocols and following all government directives and requirements regarding COVID 19. This Waiver releases RHF from any liability or claim related to COVID 19.”
- Temperatures of every individual will be taken upon check-in. This includes employees, volunteers, and participants of all ages.
- Everyone is required to wash their hands upon arrival at Rick’s Place.
- Masks will be required for anyone over the age of 5 anytime a person is indoors, i.e. the restroom.
- Parents must escort all children to the restroom to ensure masks are worn while inside and the restroom touchpoints are wiped down with the provided gloves and disinfectant wipes after each use. Touchpoints are toilet handles, all door handles, faucet handles, and changing tables. This protocol is to be followed with the portapotty as well.
- Participants are expected to maintain social distance (6ft from anyone not in your immediate family) and wear a mask when maintaining a 6ft distance is not possible.