Moving In Motherhood Workshop
January 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on February 6, 2021 at 10:00 am
Rick’s Place will be offering Moving in Motherhood, a two-part interactive workshop for Moms and Moms-to-Be.
The Moving in Motherhood workshop will be hosted by Dr. Lacy Kells, Physical Therapist, Owner of Fayetteville Pelvic Health and Wellness and Erica Royster, Fitness Coach, Owner of Mama Athletics.
First Workshop, January 23rd from 10-12pm, will cover:
- Your body during the 3rd trimester
- Ways to prepare for labor
- Expectations before and immediately after birth
- Q&A with Dr. Lacy Kells
Next Workshop will be held February 6th from 10-12pm: Mommy and Me Workshop
Registration Required! Childcare will be offered as needed.
- Every family will complete the new waiver with our COVID Disclaimer:
“RHF requires the government directives regarding COVID 19 to be followed by all parties on RHF property. RHF is practicing recommended hygienic protocols and following all government directives and requirements regarding COVID 19. This Waiver releases RHF from any liability or claim related to COVID 19.”
- Temperatures of every individual will be taken upon check-in. This includes employees, volunteers, and participants of all ages.
- Everyone is required to wash their hands upon arrival at Rick’s Place.
- Masks will be required for anyone over the age of 5 anytime a person is indoors, i.e. the restroom.
- Parents must escort all children to the restroom to ensure masks are worn while inside and the restroom touchpoints are wiped down with the provided gloves and disinfectant wipes after each use. Touchpoints are toilet handles, all door handles, faucet handles, and changing tables. This protocol is to be followed with the portapotty as well.
- Participants are expected to maintain social distance (6ft from anyone not in your immediate family) and wear a mask when maintaining a 6ft distance is not possible.