October Fun Day
October 24 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Rick’s Place is happy to announce that we will host our first Fun Day of 2020!!
With COVID this year, we have not been able to host large groups on our property. We are excited to announce the return of our monthly family fun days on October 24th.
Rick’s Place looks forward to bringing our military families fun, quality, activities at our fun days. This fun day will have horses, ax throwing, other fun activities, and as always LUNCH!
To participate, register here.
To volunteer, register here.
1. Every family will complete the new waiver with our COVID Disclaimer:
a. “RHF requires the government directives regarding COVID 19 to be followed by all parties on RHF property. RHF is practicing recommended hygienic protocols and following all government directives and requirements regarding COVID 19. This Waiver releases RHF from any liability or claim related to COVID 19.”
2. Temperatures of every individual will be taken upon check-in. This includes employees, volunteers, and participants of all ages.
3. Everyone is required to wash their hands upon arrival at Rick’s Place.
4. Masks will be required for anyone over the age of 5 anytime a person is indoors, i.e. the restroom.
5. Parents must escort all children to the restroom to ensure masks are worn while inside and the restroom touchpoints are wiped down with the provided gloves and disinfectant wipes after each use. Touchpoints are toilet handles, all door handles, faucet handles, and changing tables. This protocol is to be followed with the portapotty as well.