- This event has passed.
Rick’s Place Open House
January 12 @ 2:00 pm - January 14 @ 4:00 pm
You are cordially invited to attend our Open House at Rick’s Place!!
Have you wondered who Rick Herrema is? Have you ever come and enjoyed our Long Leaf Tower on our 50-acre property? We would be delighted if you came and stopped by January 12-14th from 1400-1600, to learn more. Come and meet our staff and we can share with you all about Rick’s Place, while your family enjoys all the fun we have to offer. Don’t forget to ask for your art kits to take home provided by Kidcreate Studio! We look forward to seeing you.
- Every family will complete the new waiver with our COVID Disclaimer:
“RHF requires the government directives regarding COVID 19 to be followed by all parties on RHF property. RHF is practicing recommended hygienic protocols and following all government directives and requirements regarding COVID 19. This Waiver releases RHF from any liability or claim related to COVID 19.”
- Temperatures of every individual will be taken upon check-in. This includes employees, volunteers, and participants of all ages.
- Everyone is required to wash their hands upon arrival at Rick’s Place.
- Masks will be required for anyone over the age of 5 anytime a person is indoors, i.e. the restroom.
- Parents must escort all children to the restroom to ensure masks are worn while inside and the restroom touchpoints are wiped down with the provided gloves and disinfectant wipes after each use. Touchpoints are toilet handles, all door handles, faucet handles, and changing tables. This protocol is to be followed with the portapotty as well.
- Participants are expected to maintain social distance (6ft from anyone not in your immediate family) and wear a mask when maintaining a 6ft distance is not possible.